Are you entering grades 8+ in the fall? Do you want to volunteer to help your community this summer? Come to a training to learn about our Summer VolunTeen Program!
VolunTeens typically work 2-6 hours per week. Tasks may include shelving books, helping with library events, assisting with summer reading challenges, or other library projects as assigned.
- You must attend ONE of these sessions to be a Summer VolunTeen:
- Saturday, June 10 @ 11am
- Tuesday, June 13 @ 3:15pm
- Thursday, June 15 @ 6:30pm
- Wednesday, June 21 @ 3:15pm
- VolunTeens are expected to complete a Summer VolunTeen Application, available on the teen page of our website starting on June 1.
- Training is drop-in. No registration required.